Mức lương: Đăng nhập để xem lương
Hình thức làm việc: Dài hạn
Địa điểm làm việc: Số 1Số 15, ngách 22, ngõ 324 Thụy Khuê , Quận Tây Hồ , Hà Nội, Việt Nam
Số lượng: 1
Chức vụ: Trưởng phòng
Ngày đăng tuyển: 22/06/2021
Mô tả công việc
• Assesses and understands SME’s needs, including defining appropriate type, scope, and level of detail required
• Support SMEs in Writing, submitting and managing business plan
• Co-create with the selected SME’s an analysis of the present scenario and develop a detailed business, financial and marketing plan.
• Providing direction to the SME’s operations making it sustainable, efficient and growth oriented in the long run..
• Develop financial scenarios, investment budget and conduct a financial analysis based on the business plan.
• Track and create a calendar of Finance/grant opportunities – including deadline dates, required materials, etc.
• Communicate with investors, if needed, to confirm the clients are applicable to apply for funding.
• Ensuring all communications with the SMEs/funders/investors are at its highest level and providing required documents to Business Plan in a timely manner.
• Presenting business plans to funder and SME’s and making revisions as needed.
• Assist with other fundraising projects as requested.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Social, health and unemployment insurance provided.
• Bonus for Tet holidays and 13th month salary.
Yêu cầu công việc
• At least 10 years’ experience in Agri-business development of SME’s, service provision, financial services or cooperatives using an inclusive business approach
• Experience in climate smart agriculture and financial analysis of climate smart technologies shall be plus
• Evidence of developing business plans that have attracted financing from financial institutions
• Experience in developing marketing strategy preferably for agricultural products/ services
• Excellent financial statement and report analyst
• Strong knowledge of Business Plan writing and editing skills
• Knowledge of basic funding techniques and strategies.
• Candidates must possess an ability to work well under pressure and the ability to seek and synthesize information and communicate in a compelling and succinct form;
• Excellent research, organizational and communications skills with demonstrated ability to write clearly and persuasively;
• High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude, flexibility, teamwork, and attention to detail; high degree of initiative;
• Ability to develop and manage budgets and prepare financial reports;
• Use to work with security companies will be priority
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Yêu cầu giới tính
Không yêu cầu
5 năm trở lên
Không yêu cầu