Mức lương: Thương lượng
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Địa điểm làm việc: 236 Võ Nguyên Giáp, Phước Mỹ, Sơn Trà, Đà Nẵng
Số lượng: 1
Chức vụ: Trưởng phòng
Ngày đăng tuyển: 20/04/2021
Mô tả công việc
2. To perform any other duties, set by hotel policies, management or his/her direct supervisor, which are not included here above.
3. Responsible to the Management of the hotel for the overall activities of the Department.
4. Responsible for the process of:
Planning, organizing, staffing together with management.
Executing, controlling, and innovating in F&B Dept.
7. To underline the basic elements for forecasting the F&B operational budget as accurately as possible.
8. Analyses the operational accounting and financial report related to his Dept./and, if necessary, sets corrective action and makes his recommendation to management when it is out of his authority.
9. Together with Development & Event Manager, set up a programme of F&B Promotions and Sales Policies including Banquets/conventions/special promotions such as food festival, etc. to be submitted to the Management for approval.
10. Direct, supervise and cheek supervise and checks the overall F&B operations/consisting of menu and beverage list planning, proper purchasing, maintaining, receiving, storing and issuing of food and beverage, food production, standard of service in restaurants, bar and banquet operations and proper credit and collection for the food and beverage served.
11. Responsible for the proper handling and controlling of F&B materials and equipment with and attempt to ensure that loses and breakages are minimized.
12. Set up training programme according to the needs and will see that these are followed by his designated supervisors.
13. To complete a monthly F&B report to be presented to Management following the monthly financial results for this Department with comments on the activities.
14. Authorize all requisitions from storerooms in his department/and/or delegates to his subordinates whenever/wherever he should find it suitable. Evaluate, control and authorize the necessary repair, maintenance and work orders in this Department.
15. Conduct F&B Meeting, Advertising & Promotion Meeting, Year End Meeting and will attend the Department Head meeting conducted by the Management and other meetings as required.
16. He will have his share as Executive on duty as planned by the Management/and will comply with any other requests by the Management of the hotel, policies and procedures set up by the Management and the Company.
17. Inspect the outlets and back-of-the-house areas on a regular basis.
18. Personally verify that the guests in all outlets are receiving the best possible service available.
19. Tastes the food weekly with the chef in the various kitchens to ensure that food quality is high and consistent.
20. Liaise with the concerned executives in the creation and planning of new menus.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
2. Working in a modern, competitive and dynamic environment
3. To keep the regime confidential according to the State's regulations
Yêu cầu công việc
2. Minimum 3 years in similar position in International hotels.
3. Strong administrative skills, along with excellent communication and negotiation skills.
4. Detailed knowledge of working practices of Front Office.
5. Computer literate.
6. Good health, mature and pleasant personality and neat appearance.
7. Able to cope with pressure.
8. Fluency English language skills.
Yêu cầu giới tính
5 năm trở lên