Số lượng: 1
Chức vụ: Nhân viên
Ngày đăng tuyển: 23/09/2020
Ngành nghề: Tài chính / Kế toán / Kiểm toán
Mô tả công việc
• Ensure cash and bank collection and reconciliation.
• Check and prepare payments to suppliers, including petty cash.
• Inventory and COGS control.
• Weekly random stocktake and conduct/visit store audits on a regular basis to ensure adherence to the company’s Standard Operating Procedure (SOP).
• Be the main contact point and assist Retail Shop when necessary
• Take in charge of preparation internal financial reports.
• Support in preparing budget and financial analysis
• Support in preparing full set of statutory reports (CIT/VAT..)
• Support for new shop opening.
• In charge full set of CDM slides including working files.
• Support in reconciling B/S accounts.
• Others as assigned by General accountant and Finance and Corporate Governance Director.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Working from Monday to Friday (9am to 6pm), Saturday and Sunday off
- Working in a dynamic and professional environment
- Year-end bonus, based on the Company's results (1-2 months salary).
- Product allowances, parking allowance
- Annual salary increase
Yêu cầu công việc
• From 1-3 years of experience in the related field. Strong computer literacy with high proficiency in Excel, computerized accounting systems and ERP related applications.
• Able to abide by deadlines with strong sense of responsibility and manage a diverse range of assigned work.
• Meticulous, good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-motivated and well-organized.
• Good communication & negotiation skills.
• Exposure in handling overseas’ subsidiaries accounts / finance would be an added advantage.
Yêu cầu giới tính
Lao động phổ thông
Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm