Mức lương: Thương lượng
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Địa điểm làm việc: Danang Software Park – 6th Floor, 02 Quang Trung Street, Hai Chau District
Số lượng: 2
Chức vụ: Trưởng nhóm
Ngày đăng tuyển: 11/12/2020
Ngành nghề: Công nghệ thông tin
Mô tả công việc
- Identifies resources needed and assigns individual responsibilities.
- Manages day-to-day operational aspects of a project and scope.
- Reviews deliverables prepared by team before passing to client.
- Effectively applies our methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for engagement reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes our exposure and risk on project.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Tracks and reports team hours as required.
- Possesses general understanding in the areas of application programming, database and system design.
- Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and the potential application on client engagements.
- Manages day-to-day client interaction.
- Sets and manages client expectations.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions.
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Valley and other interesting locations
- Competitive salary
- Annual salary review
- Laptop support policy
- 13-month salary
- Overtime salary
- Five working days per week
- Social insurance contribution according to high salary
- Excellent Benefits: holiday bonus, birthday gift, team building, health care examination, big annual year-end party every year, sport activities, ...
- Dynamic and comfortable working environment.
Yêu cầu công việc
- 5+ years of experience as a project manager, product manager, account manager, tech lead or related job function at an Internet or software company.
- Proven ability to predict and deliver on aggressive launch time lines.
- Prior experience in agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum).
- Ability to deconstruct customer project plans into smaller functional components.
- Outstanding attention to detail in all work and documentation.
- Strong organizational and project management abilities.
- Ability to wear multiple hats and work on several projects in parallel.
- Strong communication skills in person, over email and on the phone.
- Ticket Management Experience.
- Excellent command of oral and written English.
Yêu cầu giới tính
Không yêu cầu
5 năm trở lên