Mức lương: 30 triệu trở lên
Hình thức làm việc: Toàn thời gian cố định
Địa điểm làm việc: F-Town Building, Lot T2, D1 Street, Saigon Hi-Tech Park, Tan Phu Ward, District 9, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Số lượng: 5
Chức vụ: Nhân viên
Ngày đăng tuyển: 17/08/2021
Ngành nghề: Công nghệ thông tin
Mô tả công việc
• Articulate and manage consultation sessions with business users and stakeholders.
• Understand business process requirement and prepare process blueprint.
• Manage, keep track and follow up with assigned tasks promptly.
• Work independently and proactively with strong commitment to deliver solutions to customers.
• Setup and configure system in FI, CO, MM, SD function area to suit business process requirements.
• Perform unit testing and support UAT and system integration testing.
• Be effective in communicating with relevant users through development life cycle.
• Be effective in communicating with technical team and manage technical development in FI, CO, MM, SD area.
• Follow through development process; ensure proper documentation and knowledge transfer to support member.
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Successful candidates will be offered a friendly, motivated working environment.
• Get involve in major full-cycle project with large scale and opportunities to work directly with specialists and experts in system designing in Japanese top corporations in producing medical devices.
• “FPT care” health insurance provided by PTI and is exclusive for FPT employees.
• Company shuttle buses provide convenient way of transportation for all employees.
• Annual Summer Vacation: following company’s policy and starts from May every year.
• Other allowances: transportation support by company bus, lunch allowance, working on-site allowance, etc. plus company support for housing in District 9.
• F-Town Campus provide many facilities for FPT Software employees such as football ground, basketball & volleyball, gym center, cafeteria, etc.
Yêu cầu công việc
• With Junior Consultant: at least 2 years of experience working as SAP FICO/SD/MM consultant and experience in minimum 2 full lifecycles of SAP ECC 6.0 implementing project.
• With Senior Consultant: minimum 5 years’ experience/ 4 full lifecycle projects.
• Fluent communication skill in English.
• Strong communication & documentation skills with the ability to communicate at all levels of the business.
• Strong logic thinking is an advantage. Strong research and self-study skill.
• Knowledge about SAP Hana and ABAP or SAP certification is an advantage.
• Willing to go onsite (others provinces in Viet Nam/ Asia countries) when requested.