Số lượng: 1
Chức vụ: Nhân viên
Ngày đăng tuyển: 18/12/2019
Ngành nghề: Giáo dục / Đào tạo / Thư viện
Mô tả công việc
- Manage all aspects of student achievement and progress, including assessment, homework, attendance, etc.
- Evaluate student performance in order to identify learning needs and provide intervention support
- Conduct counseling with parents to report on students’ behavioral and academic progress
- Provide guidance to students on academic goals and educational issues
- Be accountable for student re-enrollment Academic and Teacher Management
- Conduct regular class observations in order to evaluate teachers, provide training support and coaching, and monitor student leveling as well as curriculum implementation status
- Plan, assist, and conduct Help Center assigned by center manager
- Manage all aspects of STEP UP smart class operations, including student and teacher data, class routines, smart board/tablet maintenance, etc.
- Conduct regular meetings with Native Teachers (NTs) and Homeroom Learning Coordinators (HLCs) regarding student achievement, center policies, etc.
- Plan and host campus-wide events, such as monthly assemblies, student orientation, end-of-course ceremony, etc.
- Perform administrative duties such as class scheduling, communication liaison between teachers and administrators, etc
- (Tuesday~Sunday, Monday and Tuesday morning off).
- Tue: 4:00 pm-20:00 pm
- Wed-Fri: 10:00 am – 20:00 pm
- Sat-Sun: 8:00am - 18:00pm
- Total of 43 hours a week
Quyền lợi được hưởng
- Full-time staff
- Insurances: HI, SI
- Bonus, Annual leave Company trip, other benefits according to company policy.
- International environment and Trained by international educators
Yêu cầu công việc
- English Proficiency Certificate (preferred), at least IELTS score 7.0 or equivalent.
- Have at least 2-year experience in English center management.
- Have teaching experience at an English Language Center is advantage.
- Can-do attitude; Communication skills
- Team work; Stress tolerance
- Language: Excellent English and Vietnamese (4 skills), Upper-Intermediate
- Computer: Good at MS-Office
- Other requirements: available for evenings and weekend classes, in good health condition, active, adaptable and flexible; Teaching experience (preferred)
- Applicants must possess a genuine interest in the academic, social, and emotional growth of children, exhibit maturity and a positive attitude, and be willing to serve as a role model for students
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
- Cover letter
Yêu cầu giới tính
Không yêu cầu
Giới thiệu công ty
At POLY, we take pride in the successes of our company and students. We value your trust. We are satisfied with what we have achieved, and will always strive to provide even greater English educational program and services