Mức lương: Đăng nhập để xem lương
Hình thức làm việc: Thực tập sinh
Địa điểm làm việc: 03 Sông Thao, Phường 2, Quận Tân Bình, TP.HCM
Số lượng: 5
Chức vụ: Mới tốt nghiệp / Thực tập sinh
Ngày đăng tuyển: 27/09/2021
Ngành nghề: Công nghệ thông tin
Mô tả công việc
• Analysis of customer requirements and the creation of implementation concepts
• Independent development and implementation of innovative ideas
• Support with the transfer of the AEM into the development and operating environment of the EPD (AEM architecture and staging)
• Java-based development of release-capable AEM software components
• Implementation of the supplied web frontend HTML templates in AEM JSP templates
• Integration of Adobe Marketing Cloud systems such as Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target or Adobe Tag Manager
• Support of the product owner in the assessment of requirements with regard to AEM architecture, technologies, internal interfaces or connections to third-party systems
Quyền lợi được hưởng
• Ability to join the team building large-scale & latest technology software products for Viet Nam and Global market
• Experience in Software Development Life Cycle, methodology, tools, and technique (such as Java, .Net, Android/ iOS, GitHub, Jira)
• Working, growing with Passionate & Talented Team
• Coaching 1 – 1 directly from mentor/ coach with a dozen years of experiences in Software Industry.
• Compensation available.
Yêu cầu công việc
• Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of education.
• Experience with AEM Developer tools such as: Apache Felix, Apache Sling, Jackrabbit, CRXDE
• Familiarity with the Java Content Repository API
• Knowledge of OSGi and its Declarative Services
• Familiarity with building tools, including Maven
• Knowledge of version control tools, especially Git
• Knowledge of Patterns and Good Practices to design and develop quality and clean code
• Experience in pair programming and code reviews
• Experience with testing at all levels: unit, integration, functional, and performance
• Familiarity with task management, bug tracking, and wiki-based documentation tools like JIRA and Confluence
• A positive mindset and a can-do attitude.
• Forensic attention to detail.
• You work well within a team environment and enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Yêu cầu giới tính
Không yêu cầu
Không yêu cầu kinh nghiệm